IBI Acrylic brushes are made exclusively from 100% pure Kolinsky and are the perfect choice for Acrylic overlays and sculpting. Designed with a large belly that allows the technician to dispense liquid into the product as they work for a smoother finish and a perfect point that makes it easy for sharp smile lines and precise design work.
1. Remove the protective clear tube from the brush located once you remove the cap for the first time.
2. Using an iBi Lint Free Wipe saturated with iBi U-Clean (brush cleaner) gently massage the brush to break the stiffness and remove the protective coating that holds the bristles in place for shipping.
3. Place a small amount of U-Clean in a dappen dish and immerse the brush and apply firm pressure and roll the brush from side to side in the liquid.
4. Wipe the brush on a dry lint free cloth and repeat step 3 until you are satisfied that all the protective coating has been removed.
5. Shape the brush to a nice tapered point by brushing against the lint free cloth. Do not touch the brush bristles with your hand as oils from your hand could contaminate the brush.
6. When capping the brush be sure that no hairs are out of place as this will cause them to bend out of shape permanently. If this happens, cut the effected hairs at the base of the ferrule. DO NOT PLUCK the hairs.